You know, that one with the awesome loner female lead with a swell braid in her hair
The one who was associated with a certain element
And had an optimistic little sister she loved a lot
I especially loved the part where her dress transformed into a different
Oh, but let’s not forget the great male characters!
Like the sweet blonde guy
And the stern but handsome brunette
Yeah, it was such a great and unique film!
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
Also he was the one who thought of going back to the chamber of secrets in order to retrieve a basilisk fang and destroy the remaining horcruxes.
"When you’re pregnant on the show, they have to work around that.”
Oh Chemistree, oh chemistree,
How lovely are your beakers.
You wish your chem lab was as cool as mine.
This speaks to me on a spiritual level
sex is weird
I’d never, ever hurt a lady but I’d be happy to punch a feminist.
It’d bring me great joy.
I’m 6’2 and weigh 180lbs
ready when you are
Or if you’d like to have some more options….
and have 9 years of combined martial arts training and 3 years of being a Line Backer in football.
Just in case you are looking for variety.
what about a lady and a feminist. warning, combatives certified soldier.
Zoomed out while taking a picture of my Christmas tree
THE CHEER HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS
#this show took some turns down some suspect alleys along the way but #as manifestos go the ‘shared power’ theme running through this scene TAKES SOME F*CKING BEATNG #a giant ‘screw you’ to the Batman-esque Saviour complex running though most dude-focussed superhero franchises #’it’s me and only me who must save the helpless!’ vs ‘HERE TAKE THIS - AND USE IT TO SAVE YOURSELF AND OTHERS’ #you don’t hide power and hoard power and swoop in to impose your power on others to ‘save’ them #you share it #you teach it #’are you ready to be strong?’ #[i’m not crying YOU’RE crying] (via harrietvane)
#ugly empowered weeping (via surprisinglywiry)